Ahoy there, mateys! Ready for a swashbuckling adventure on the high seas? It’s time to strap in, scramble about the rigging and search for buried treasure with your crew of valiant fortune-hunters. Yo ho, yo ho! a pirate’s life for thee!
Make Believe family adventures aren’t just for kids. At the Walk the Plank ropes course, we invite moms and dads to test their skills against their kids’ boundless energy in a daring adventure high up in the sky. Once we strap you into our safety equipment and share the latest rumors about buried treasure, you and your family will embark on an adventure unlike any other. Ascend into a world high above the clouds and get a bird’s eye view of the adventures that await. Step across bridges, swing through cables and ropes and maneuver around obstacles. Explore the world of distant shores with a view that’s unlike anything you’ve ever seen. Walk along the treetops into our Enchanted Forest laser tag arena and watch raiders fight for control of the forest far below. See gamers battle for victory as you walk high above the arcade and find buried gold in the Treasure Chest redemption center. Race to claim the treasure first or teach your kids the power of teamwork by helping your crew master the skies and move through the ship’s rigging. At Make Believe Family Fun Center the next adventure is always just over the horizon!
It wouldn’t be family fun without bowling! Step into a world of retro fun with some modern style. Our mini bowling alley is a kaleidoscope of colors with fun hues, artsy patterns and that classic cosmic bowling feel. You don’t even need to change your shoes! Instead of fretting about the size (and stink factor) of bowling shoes, we let you tackle the alley in your own sneakers.
Make Believe Family Fun Center has 4 mini bowling lanes built specifically for family play. Each lane is slightly shorter than what you’ll find at a typical bowling alley, making it fun for kids as well as adults. The lanes also have bumpers that let kids practice and play without gutter ball after gutter ball. If you’re the bowling pro in the family don’t worry, our bowling lanes are just as scaled, polished and kept in the same great shape as our full sized counterparts.
We love Mini-Bowling! Here are just a few of the reasons why:
- It’s fun, whether you’re a beginner, an expert or somewhere in between
- It’s great for all ages, from toddlers to seniors
- It’s social. Share fun stories, tell jokes or tease your loved ones while you wait for your turn to bowl
- It’s safe for kids, with a smaller-than-average ball and equipment that’s clean and well maintained by our staff
- It teaches skills. Not only does mini bowling teach your kids the basics of the sport, it’s also great for team building, learning perseverance and the concepts of geometry and approach angles
- Our interactive scoreboard is easy to set up; we even have 8 TV video displays to help distract the younger kids
Ready for a little healthy competition? Then let’s bowl!